The IMAP Email node is used to receive emails via an IMAP email server. This node is a trigger node.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Receive an email
- Mailbox Name field: The mailbox from which you want to receive emails.
- Action field: Used to specify whether or not an email should be marked as read when n8n receives it.
- Download Attachment field: Used to specify whether or not you want to download any attachments received with the emails.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. IMAP Email node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the IMAP Email node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the mailbox from which you want to receive emails in the Mailbox Name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.