The HaloPSA node allows you to automate work in HaloPSA, and integrate HaloPSA with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of HaloPSA features, including creating, updating, deleting, and getting clients, sites and tickets.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the HaloPSA node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to HaloPSA credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's HaloPSA integrations list.
- Create a client
- Delete a client
- Get a client
- Get all clients
- Update a client
- Create a site
- Delete a site
- Get a site
- Get all sites
- Update a site
- Create a ticket
- Delete a ticket
- Get a ticket
- Get all tickets
- Update a ticket
- Create a user
- Delete a user
- Get a user
- Get all users
- Update a user
This workflow allows you to create a client in HaloPSA. This example workflow uses the following nodes. - Start - HaloPSA
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. HaloPSA node (resource: client)#
This node will create a new client in HaloPSA.
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the HaloPSA node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Client' in the Resource field.
- Select 'Create' in the Operation field.
- Enter the client name in the Name field.
- Add additional fields such as VIP or Website by clicking Add Field.
In the below screenshot you can see how the node creates a new client in HaloPSA.