Twilio is a cloud communications platform as a service company. Twilio allows software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Send SMS/MMS/WhatsApp message
This workflow allows you to send an SMS or a Whatsapp message to a specified phone number from your Twilio number. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Twilio
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Twilio node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Twilio node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the phone number from which you'll be sending the message in the From field.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- In case you want to send a Whatsapp message, toggle the To Whatsapp button.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.