The AWS SNS node allows you to automate work in AWS SNS, and integrate AWS SNS with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of AWS SNS features, including publishing messages.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the AWS SNS node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to AWS SNS credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and Templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's AWS SNS integrations list.
- Publish a message to a topic
This workflow allows you to publish a message using AWS SNS. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - AWS SNS
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. AWS SNS node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SNS node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the topic in the Topic dropdown list. You can find instructions on how to create a new topic in AWS SNS here.
- Enter a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.