Use the Paddle node to automate work in Paddle, and integrate Paddle with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Paddle features, including creating, updating, and getting coupons, as well as getting plans, products, and users.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Paddle node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Paddle credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Paddle integrations list.
- Create a coupon.
- Get all coupons.
- Update a coupon.
- Get all payment.
- Reschedule payment.
- Get a plan.
- Get all plans.
- Get all products.
- Get all users
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Paddle node (create: coupon)#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Paddle node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the discount amount in the Discount Amount field.
- Click on the Add Field button and select 'Coupon Code' from the dropdown list.
- Enter the coupon code in the Coupon Code field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.