You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Zammad.
- Create a hosted Zammad account or set up your own Zammad instance.
- For the token-based authentication make sure
Token Accessis enabled in the API section of your Zammad instance's System settings.
- Enter the URL of your Zammad instance in the Base URL field of the n8n credentials screen.
- Enter your Zammad email om the Email field and your password in the Password field.
- Log in to your Zammad instance
- Click your avatar in the lower left corner, then click on Profile
- Select Token Access and click Create
- Enter a name for your new token and pick all required permissions. Click Create once done.
- Copy the token shown into the Access Token field in n8n. Enter the URL of your Zammad instance in the Base URL field.