Mailchimp is an integrated marketing platform that allows business owners to automate their email campaigns and track user engagement.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Delete a campaign
- Get a campaign
- Get all the campaigns
- Replicate a campaign
- Creates a Resend to Non-Openers version of this campaign
- Send a campaign
- List Group
- Get all groups
- Create a new member on list
- Delete a member on list
- Get a member on list
- Get all members on list
- Update a new member on list
- Member Tag
- Add tags from a list member
- Remove tags from a list member
This workflow allows you to add a new member to a list in Mailchimp. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Mailchimp node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailchimp node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the Mailchimp list from the List dropdown list.
- Enter the email address in the Email field.
- Select the status from the Status dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.