Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)#
- Available on Enterprise plans.
- You need access to the n8n instance owner account to enable and configure SAML
Available from version 0.225.0 onwards.
This section provides guidance on using SAML SSO (single sign-on) with n8n. It assumes you're familiar with SAML. If you're not, SAML Explained in Plain English can help you understand how SAML works, and its benefits.
- Set up SAML: a general guide to setting up SAML in n8n, and links to resources for common IdPs. Start here.
- Okta Workforce Identity SAML setup: step-by-step guidance to configuring Okta.
- Troubleshooting: a list of things to check if you encounter issues.