Use the Google Tasks node to automate work in Google Tasks, and integrate Google Tasks with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Google Tasks features, including adding, updating, and retrieving contacts.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Google Tasks node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Google Tasks credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Google Tasks integrations list.
- Add a task to task list
- Delete a task
- Retrieve a task
- Retrieve all tasks from a task list
- Update a task
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Google Tasks node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Google Tasks node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the TaskList from the dropdown list of the user's task-lists where a new task needs to be added.
- Enter a title for the task in the Title field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.