You can use these credentials to authenticate the following node:
Create a Baserow account on any hosted Baserow instance or a self hosted instance.
Using User Account#
- In n8n, open the Credentials menu item and click on New
- In the Add new credential dialogue, select Baserow API and click on the Continue button
- If using the online version of Baserow, leave the Host as
https://api.baserow.io, otherwise set it to your self-hosted instance API URL.
- Enter your Baserow username in the Username field
- Enter your Baserow password in the Password field
- Click on the Save button
You can now use this credential in your Baserow nodes.