The Marketstack node allows you to automate work in Marketstack, and integrate Marketstack with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Marketstack features, including getting exchanges, end-of-day data, and tickers.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Marketstack node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Marketstack credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Marketstack integrations list.
- End-of-Day Data
- Get All
This workflow allows you to get the past week's end of day data for a desired stock symbol. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Marketstack node#
- First enter your credentials for the Marketstack node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select End-of-Day Data from the Resource dropdown.
- The Get All Operation is selected by default.
- Enter your desired ticker symbol,
AIin our example.
- Click the Add Filter button and select Timeframe Start Date > A Week Ago.
- Click the Add Filter button and select Timeframe End Date > Today.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.