You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Acuity Scheduling.
Create an Acuity Scheduling account.
Note for n8n Cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Acuity Scheduling account to n8n.
- Visit the Acuity OAuth2 Account Registration page.
- Enter a name in the Account Name field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field.
- Enter your URL in the Website field.
- Enter a description in the Application Description field.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n and paste in the Callback URIs section.
- Click on the Register button.
- Use the provided Client ID and the Client Secret with your Acuity Scheduling OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Acuity Scheduling account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.
Using Access Token#
- Open your Acuity Scheduling dashboard.
- Click on 'Integrations' in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click on 'view credentials' under the API section.
- Copy the User ID and API Key from the pop-up that is displayed.
- Use these credentials with your Acuity Scheduling node credentials in n8n.