AWS SES is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Custom Verification Email
- Create a new custom verification email template
- Delete an existing custom verification email template
- Get the custom email verification template
- Get all the existing custom verification email templates for your account
- Add an email address to the list of identities
- Update an existing custom verification email template.
- Send Template
- Create a template
- Delete a template
- Get a template
- Get all templates
- Update a template
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. AWS SNS node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SES node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter a subject for your email in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Body field.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Click on the Add To Email button and add your recipient email addresses.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.