The AWS SES node allows you to automate work in AWS SES, and integrate AWS SES with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of AWS SES features, including creating, getting, deleting, sending, updating, and adding templates and emails.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the AWS SES node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to AWS SES credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and Templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's AWS SES integrations list.
- Custom Verification Email
- Create a new custom verification email template
- Delete an existing custom verification email template
- Get the custom email verification template
- Get all the existing custom verification email templates for your account
- Add an email address to the list of identities
- Update an existing custom verification email template.
- Send Template
- Create a template
- Delete a template
- Get a template
- Get all templates
- Update a template
This workflow allows you to send an email using AWS SES. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - AWS SES
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. AWS SNS node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SES node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter a subject for your email in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Body field.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Click on the Add To Email button and add your recipient email addresses.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.