PostBin is a service that helps you test API clients and webhooks. The PostBin node allows you to automate work in Postbin, and integrate PostBin with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of PostBin features, including creating and deleting bins, and getting and sending requests.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the PostBin node supports, and links to more resources.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Postbin integrations list.
- Remove First
To send requests to a Postbin bin:
- Go to Postbin and follow the steps to generate a new bin. Postbin gives you a unique URL, including a bin ID.
- In the Postbin node, select the Request resource.
- Choose the type of Operation you want to perform.
- Enter your bin ID in Bin ID.
Create and manage bins#
You can create and manage Postbin bins using the Postbin node.
- In Resource, select Bin.
- Choose an Operation. You can create, delete, or get a bin.