Postbin is a service that collects all requests to a URL, which you can use to test your API Clients or your WebHooks.
To send requests to a Postbin bin:
- Go to Postbin and follow the steps to generate a new bin. Postbin gives you a unique URL, including a bin ID.
- In the Postbin node, select the Request resource.
- Choose the type of Operation you want to perform.
- Enter your bin ID in Bin ID.
Create and manage bins#
You can create and manage Postbin bins using the Postbin node.
- In Resource, select Bin.
- Choose an Operation. You can create, delete, or get a bin.