Use the Mandrill node to automate work in Mandrill, and integrate Mandrill with other applications. n8n supports sending messages based on templates or HTML with Mandrill.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Mandrill node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Mandrill credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Mandrill integrations list.
- Send message based on template.
- Send message based on HTML.
This workflow allows you to send an email using a template using Mandrill. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Mandrill node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mandrill node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the template you would like to use from the Template dropdown list.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email address in the To Email field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.