The Disqus node allows you to automate work in Disqus, and integrate Disqus with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Disqus features, including returning forums.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Disqus node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Disqus credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Disqus integrations list.
- Return forum details
- Return a list of categories within a forum
- Return a list of threads within a forum
- Return a list of posts within a forum
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Disqus node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Disqus node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the forum in the Forum name field. For example, I entered
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.