The Freshdesk node allows you to automate work in Freshdesk and integrate Freshdesk with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Freshdesk features, including creating, updating, deleting, and getting contacts and tickets.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Freshdesk node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Freshdesk credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Freshdesk integrations list.
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update a contact
- Create a new ticket
- Delete a ticket
- Get a ticket
- Get all tickets
- Update a ticket
This workflow allows you to create a ticket on Freshdesk. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Freshdesk
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Freshdesk node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Freshdesk node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Email' from the Requester Identification dropdown.
- Enter the requester email in the Value field.
- Select 'Open' from the Status Dropdown.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.