Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Copy a file
- Delete a file
- Download a file
- Get a file
- Rename a file
- Search a file
- Share a file
- Upload a file up to 4MB in size
- Create a folder
- Delete a folder
- Get Children (get items inside a folder)
- Rename a folder
- Search a folder
- Share a folder
Refer to Microsoft's OneDrive API documentation for more information about the service.
View example workflows and related content on n8n's website.
Find the folder ID#
To perform operations on folders, you need to supply the ID. You can find this:
- In the URL of the folder
- By searching for it using the node. You need to do this if using MS 365 (where OneDrive uses Sharepoint behind the scenes):
- Select Resource > Folder.
- Select Operation > Search.
- In Query, enter the folder name.
- Select Execute node. n8n runs the query and returns data about the folder, including an
idfield containing the folder ID.