The PayPal node allows you to automate work in PayPal, and integrate PayPal with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of PayPal features, including including creating a batch payout and canceling unclaimed payout items.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the PayPal node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to PayPal credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's PayPal integrations list.
- Create a batch payout
- Show batch payout details
- Payout Item
- Cancels an unclaimed payout item
- Show payout item details
This workflow shows you how to create a PayPal batch payout. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes. - Start - PayPal
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The Start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. PayPal node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the PayPal node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter an ID in the Sender Batch ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.