PayPal is a digital payment service that supports online funds transfers and that customers can use when shopping online.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a batch payout
- Show batch payout details
- Payout Item
- Cancels an unclaimed payout item
- Show payout item details
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The Start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. PayPal node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the PayPal node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter an ID in the Sender Batch ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.