Use the Mailjet node to automate work in Mailjet, and integrate Mailjet with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Mailjet features, including sending emails, and sms.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Mailjet node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Mailjet credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Mailjet integrations list.
- Send a email
- Send a email template
- Send a sms
This workflow allows you to send an email using Mailjet. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Mailjet node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailjet node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email address in the To Email field.
- Enter the subject for the email in the Subject field.
- Enter the content of the email in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.