The Mailgun node allows you to automate work in Mailgun, and integrate Mailgun with other applications. n8n has built-in support for sending emails with Mailgun.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Mailgun node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Mailgun credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Mailgun integrations list.
- Send an email
This workflow allows you to send an email using Mailgun. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Mailgun node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailgun node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Enter the recipient email in the To Email field.
- Enter the subject for the email in the Subject field.
- Enter the content of the email in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.