The Cockpit node allows you to automate work in Cockpit, and integrate Cockpit with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Cockpit features, including creating a collection entry, storing data from a form submission, and getting singletons.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Cockpit node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Cockpit credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Cockpit integrations list.
- Create a collection entry
- Get all collection entries
- Update a collection entry
- Store data from a form submission
- Get a singleton
This workflow allows you to get entries from a collection in Cockpit. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Cockpit
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Cockpit node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Cockpit node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select your collection from the Collection dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.