The sms77 node allows you to automate work in sms77, and integrate sms77 with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of sms77 features, including sending SMS, and converting text to voice.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the sms77 node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to sms77 credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's sms77 integrations list.
- Send SMS
- Voice Call
- Converts text to voice and calls a given number
This workflow allows you to send an SMS to a specified phone number from any phone number. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - sms77
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. sms77 node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the sms77 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the phone number from which you'll be sending the message in the From field.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.