Use the CoinGecko node to automate work in CoinGecko, and integrate CoinGecko with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of CoinGecko features, including getting coins and events.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the CoinGecko node supports and links to more resources.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's CoinGecko integrations list.
- Get a candlestick open-high-low-close chart for the selected currency
- Get current data for a coin
- Get all coins
- Get historical data (name, price, market, stats) at a given date for a coin
- Get prices and market related data for all trading pairs that match the selected currency
- Get historical market data include price, market cap, and 24h volume (granularity auto)
- Get the current price of any cryptocurrencies in any other supported currencies that you need
- Get coin tickers
- Get all events