Discord is a voice, video, and text communications platform for groups. Discord allows users to programmatically send messages using webhooks.
The Discord node does not require authentication, but you must have access to a channel's settings to use webhooks. You can find out how to create a webhook in Discord here.
- Send messages in a Discord Channel
This workflow allows you to send a message to a Discord channel using webhooks. You can also find the workflow on this website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Discord
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Discord node#
- First of all, you'll have to create a webhook for the Discord node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Paste your webhook into the Webhook URL field.
- Enter your message in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.