Home Assistant is a free and open-source software for home automation that is designed to be the central control system for smart home devices with focus on local control and privacy.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Camera Proxy
- Get the camera screenshot
- Get the configuration
- Check the configuration
- Create an event
- Get all events
- Get a log for a specific entity
- Get all logs
- Call a service within a specific domain
- Get all services
- Create a new record, or update the current one if it already exists (upsert)
- Get a state for a specific entity
- Get all states
- Create a template
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Home Assistant node#
- First select your credentials for the Home Assistant node. You can find out how to create credentials here.
- From the Resource dropdown select Config.
- From the Operation dropdown select Get.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.