The Redis node allows you to automate work in Redis, and integrate Redis with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Redis features, including deleting keys, getting key values, setting key value, and publishing messages to the redis channel.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Redis node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Redis credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Redis integrations list.
- Delete a key from Redis.
- Get the value of a key from Redis.
- Returns generic information about the Redis instance.
- Atomically increments a key by 1. Creates the key if it does not exist.
- Returns all the keys matching a pattern.
- Set the value of a key in redis.
- Publish message to redis channel.
This workflow allows you to get the value of a key in Redis. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Redis
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Redis node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Redis node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the key for which you want to retrieve the value in the Key field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.