Redis is an open-source, in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Delete a key from Redis.
- Get the value of a key from Redis.
- Returns generic information about the Redis instance.
- Atomically increments a key by 1. Creates the key if it does not exist.
- Returns all the keys matching a pattern.
- Set the value of a key in redis.
- Publish message to redis channel.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Redis node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Redis node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the key for which you want to retrieve the value in the Key field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.