Use the SIGNL4 node to automate work in SIGNL4, and integrate SIGNL4 with other applications. n8n supports sending and resolving alerts with SIGNL4.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the SIGNL4 node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to SIGNL4 credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's SIGNL4 integrations list.
- Send an alert
- Resolve an alert
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. SIGNL4 node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the SIGNL4 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter a message in the Message field.
- Click on the Add Field button and select 'Title'.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.