Figma trigger (Beta)#
Figma is a prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows.
Supported Figma Plans
Figma doesn't support webhooks on the free "Starter" plan. Your team would need to be on the "Professional" plan to use this node.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, refer to n8n's Figma Trigger integrations page.
- File Commented: Triggers when someone comments on a file.
- File Deleted: Triggers when an individual file is deleted, but not when an entire folder with all files is deleted.
- File Updated: Triggers when a file is saved or deleted. A save occurs when a file is closed or within 30 seconds after changes have been made.
- File Version Updated: Triggers when a named version is created in the version history of a file.
- Library Publish: Triggers when a library file is published.