Use the Twist node to automate work in Twist, and integrate Twist with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Twist features, including creating conversations in a channel, as well as creating and deleting comments on a thread.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Twist node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Twist credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Twist integrations list.
- Archive a channel
- Initiates a public or private channel-based conversation
- Delete a channel
- Get information about a channel
- Get all channels
- Unarchive a channel
- Update a channel
- Create a new comment to a thread
- Delete a comment
- Get information about a comment
- Get all comments
- Update a comment
- Message Conversation
- Create a message in a conversation
- Delete a message in a conversation
- Get a message in a conversation
- Get all messages in a conversation
- Update a message in a conversation
- Create a new thread in a channel
- Delete a thread
- Get information about a thread
- Get all threads
- Update a thread
Where can I get the User ID?#
To get the User ID for a user follow the steps mentioned below
1. Click on the Team tab.
2. Click on a user's avatar.
3. Copy the string of characters located after
/u/ in your Twist URL. This string is the User ID. For example, if the URL is
https://twist.com/a/4qw45/people/u/475370 the User ID will be