You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Emelia.
- Create a ERPNext account.
Using API Key#
- Open your ERPNext dashboard page.
- Click on Settings on the top and select 'My Settings'.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on API Access.
- Click on the Generate Keys button.
- Copy the displayed API Secret.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'ERPNext API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API Secret in the API Secret field in the 'ERPNext API' credentials in n8n.
- Copy the API Key from ERPNext. Note: You might have to refresh the ERPNext window to view the API Key.
- Paste the API Key in the API Key field in the 'ERPNext API' credentials in n8n.
- Enter the subdomain of your ERPNext account in the Subdomain field in the 'ERPNext API' credentials in n8n. Refer to the FAQs to learn how to get your subdomain.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials in n8n.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
How to find the subdomain of an ERPNext account?#
In the address bar of your browser, you can find the subdomain. The string between
.erpnext.com is your subdomain. For example, if the URL in the address bar is
https://n8n.erpnext.com, the subdomain will be