You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Facebook.
Note: If you want to create credentials for the Facebook Graph API node, follow the instructions mentioned in the Facebook Graph API credentials documentation.
Create a Facebook account.
Using App Access Token#
- Access the Facebook for Developers portal.
- Click on My Apps on the top right corner.
- Access your app. Create an app if you don't already have one.
- Add the Webhooks product from the Add a Product section on the dashboard.
- Click on Settings in the left sidebar and select 'Basic'.
- Click on the Show button and login with your Facebook account.
- Copy the App Secret displayed on the page.
- Access the Facebook Graph API Explorer.
- Select your app from the Facebook App dropdown list on the right sidebar.
- Select 'Get App Token' from the User or Page dropdown list on the right sidebar.
- Use the app secret and the generated access token with your Facebook node credentials in n8n.