SurveyMonkey is an online cloud-based SaaS survey platform that also provides a suite of paid back-end programs.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
This workflow allows you to receive updates when responses are created for SurveyMonkey surveys. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following node.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. SurveyMonkey Trigger node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the SurveyMonkey Trigger node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Survey' option from the Type dropdown list.
- Select 'Response Created' from the Event dropdown list.
- Select the surveys you want to receive updates for from the Survey IDs dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the SurveyMonkey Trigger node.