The Travis CI node allows you to automate work in Travis CI, and integrate Travis CI with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Travis CI features, including cancelling and getting builds.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Travis CI node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Travis CI credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Travis CI integrations list.
- Cancel a build
- Get a build
- Get all builds
- Restart a build
- Trigger a build
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Travis CI node (trigger: build)#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Travis CI node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Trigger' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the repository name in the Slug field in the
- Enter the branch name in the Branch field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.