Travis CI is a hosted continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub and Bitbucket.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Cancel a build
- Get a build
- Get all builds
- Restart a build
- Trigger a build
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Travis CI node (trigger: build)#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Travis CI node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Trigger' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the repository name in the Slug field in the
- Enter the branch name in the Branch field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.