The Hunter node allows you to automate work in Hunter, and integrate Hunter with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Hunter features, including getting, generating, and verifying email addresses.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Hunter node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Hunter credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Hunter integrations list.
- Get every email address found on the internet using a given domain name, with sources
- Generate or retrieve the most likely email address from a domain name, a first name and a last name
- Verify the deliverability of an email address
This workflow allows you to verify the deliverability of an email address using Hunter. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Hunter
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Hunter node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Hunter node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Email Verifier' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the email in the Email field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.