Webex by Cisco credentials#
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes:
Create a Webex by Cisco account.
- Navigate to Webex for Developers and sign in using your Webex by Cisco account.
- From the user menu select My Webex Apps, then Create a New App.
- From the Create a New App page select Create an Integration.
- Complete the following required fields for your new integration:
- Integration Name: Provide a name for your Webex app.
- Contact Email: Enter your email address.
- Icon: Provide an icon for your app or select one of the available defaults.
- Description: Enter a brief description of your app.
- Redirect URIs: Enter the OAuth Callback URL from the n8n credentials modal.
- Scopes: Enable the following scopes:
- Click Add Integration to create your app.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret for this new app.
- Enter a descriptive Credentials Name.
- Under Credential Data, enter the Client ID and Client Secret obtained above.
- Under OAuth, click the circle button to initiate authentication. A popup may appear prompting you to login to your Webex by Cisco account.
- After authentication is complete, click Create to save your new credentials.