Use the Elasticsearch node to automate work in Elasticsearch, and integrate Elasticsearch with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Elasticsearch features, including creating, updating, deleting, and getting documents and indexes.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Elasticsearch node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Elasticsearch credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Elasticsearch integrations list.
- Create a document
- Delete a document
- Get a document
- Get all documents
- Update a document
- Get All
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The Start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Elasticsearch node#
- First enter credentials for the Elasticsearch node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select Document from the Resource dropdown.
- Select Get All from the Operation dropdown.
- Enter the ID of your desired index in the Index ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.