Elasticsearch is a distributed, free and open search and analytics engine for all types of data, including textual, numerical, geospatial, structured, and unstructured.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a document
- Delete a document
- Get a document
- Get all documents
- Update a document
- Get All
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The Start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Elasticsearch node#
- First enter credentials for the Elasticsearch node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select Document from the Resource dropdown.
- Select Get All from the Operation dropdown.
- Enter the ID of your desired index in the Index ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.