An execution is a single run of a workflow.
Browse all executions#
Select the Executions in the left menu to view your executions history. n8n opens the Workflow Executions modal. You can then open and view individual executions.
When you delete a workflow, n8n deletes its execution history as well. This means you can't view executions for deleted workflows.
View executions for a single workflow#
In the workflow, select Executions in the top menu. You can preview all executions of that workflow.
Retry failed workflows#
If your workflow execution fails, you can retry the execution. To retry a failed workflow:
- Open the Executions list.
- For the workflow execution you want to retry, select Refresh .
- Select either of the following options to retry the execution:
- Retry with currently saved workflow: Once you make changes to your workflow, you can select this option to execute the workflow with the previous execution data.
- Retry with original workflow: If you want to retry the execution without making changes to your workflow, you can select this option to retry the execution with the previous execution data.