The Bannerbear node allows you to automate work in Bannerbear, and integrate Bannerbear with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Bannerbear features, including creating and getting images and templates.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Bannerbear node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Bannerbear credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and Templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Bannerbear integrations list.
- Create an image
- Get an image
- Get a template
- Get all templates
This workflow allows you to create an image using the Bannerbear welcome template. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Bannerbear
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Bannerbear node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Bannerbear node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Welcome Template' from the Template ID dropdown list.
- Click on the Add Field dropdown, select 'Wait for Image', and set the slider is set to 'on'.
- Click on the Add Modification button and select 'message' from the Name dropdown list.
- Enter the text in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.