Use the Medium node to automate work in Medium, and integrate Medium with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Medium features, including creating posts, and getting publications.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Medium node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Medium credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Medium integrations list.
- Create a post
- Get all publications
This workflow allows you to post an article to a publication on Medium. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Medium node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Medium node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Toggle Publication to true.
- Select the publication from the Publication ID dropdown list.
- Enter the title in the Title field.
- Select the format from the Content Format dropdown list.
- Enter conent of the post in the Content field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.