Help Scout credentials#
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Help Scout.
Create a Help Scout account.
Note for n8n Cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Help Scout account to n8n.
- Log in to your Help Scout account.
- Click on the user icon in the top right.
- Select 'Your Profile' in the drop down menu.
- Click on 'My Apps' in the sidebar.
- Click on the Create My App button.
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the HelpScout OAuth2 API credentials in n8n and paste it in the 'Redirection URL' field in Help Scout.
- Fill out any other information that is necessary and click 'Create'.
- Click on the Save button and use the 'App ID' and the 'App Secret' with your HelpScout OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Help Scout account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.