Use the SecurityScorecard node to automate work in SecurityScorecard, and integrate SecurityScorecard with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of SecurityScorecard features, including creating, updating, deleting, and getting portfolio, as well as getting a company's data.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the SecurityScorecard node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to SecurityScorecard credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's SecurityScorecard integrations list.
- Get company factor scores and issue counts
- Get company's historical factor scores
- Get company's historical scores
- Get company information and summary of their scorecard
- Get company's score improvement plan
- Get Factor Scores
- Get Historical Factor Scores
- Get Score
- Create an invite for a company/user
- Create a portfolio
- Delete a portfolio
- Get all portfolios
- Update a portfolio
- Portfolio Company
- Add a company to portfolio
- Get all companies in a portfolio
- Remove a company from portfolio
- Download a generated report
- Generate a report
- Get list of recently generated report