Use the Agile CRM node to automate work in Agile CRM, and integrate Agile CRM with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Agile CRM features, including creating, getting, updating and deleting companies, contracts, and deals.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Agile CRM node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Agile CRM credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Agile CRM integrations list.
- Create a new company
- Delete a company
- Get a company
- Get all companies
- Update company properties
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update contact properties
- Create a new deal
- Delete a deal
- Get a deal
- Get all deals
- Update deal properties
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Agile CRM node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Agile CRM node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Create' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Under the Additional Fields section, click on the Add Field button and select First Name.
- Enter the first name of the contact in the First Name field.
- Click on Add Field again and select Last Name.
- Enter the last name of the contact in the Last name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.