MSG91 is an enterprise SMS Solution providing Bulk SMS, Transactional SMS API, Regional SMS, OTP Verification APIs, Promotional SMS via powerful, and a robust SMS Gateway.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Send SMS
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. MSG91 node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MSG91 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the sender ID in the Sender ID field. You can find instructions on how to obtain the sender ID in the FAQs below.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
How do I find my Sender ID?#
- Log in to your MSG91 dasboard and click on 'Sender Id' in the left panel.
- If you don't already have one, click on Add Sender Id +, fill in the details, and click on the Save Sender Id button.