The MSG91 node allows you to automate work in MSG91, and integrate MSG91 with other applications. n8n supports sending SMS with MSG91.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the MSG91 node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to MSG91 credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's MSG91 integrations list.
- Send SMS
This workflow allows you to send an SMS using MSG91. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - MSG91
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. MSG91 node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MSG91 node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the sender ID in the Sender ID field. You can find instructions on how to obtain the sender ID in the FAQs below.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
How do I find my Sender ID?#
- Log in to your MSG91 dasboard and click on 'Sender Id' in the left panel.
- If you don't already have one, click on Add Sender Id +, fill in the details, and click on the Save Sender Id button.