Git is a free and open-source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to large projects with speed and efficiency.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, refer to n8n's Git integrations page.
- Add a file or folder to commit
- Add configuration property
- Clone a repository
- Commit files or folders to git
- Fetch from remote repository
- Return current configuration
- Return git commit history
- Pull from remote repository
- Push to remote repository
- Push Tags to remote repository
- Return status of current repository
- Create a new tag
- Set the user