Use the Unleashed Software node to automate work in Unleashed Software, and integrate Unleashed Software with other applications. n8n has built-in support for a wide range of Unleashed Software features, including getting sales orders and stock on hand.
On this page, you'll find a list of operations the Unleashed Software node supports and links to more resources.
Refer to Unleashed Software credentials for guidance on setting up authentication.
Examples and templates
For usage examples and templates to help you get started, take a look at n8n's Unleashed Software integrations list.
- Sales Order
- Get all sales orders
- Stock On Hand
- Get a stock on hand
- Get all stocks on hand
This workflow allows you to get a list of all the orders from Unleashed Software based on the order status. You can also find the workflow on n8n.io. This example usage workflow would use the following nodes. - Start - Unleashed Software
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Unleashed Software node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Unleashed Software node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Toggle Return All to true.
- Click on the Add Filter button and select 'Order Status' from the dropdown list.
- Select 'Completed' from the Order Status dropdown list.
- Click on Test step to run the node.