monday.com is a work operating system that enables organizations to manage tasks, projects, and team work.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Archive a board
- Create a new board
- Get a board
- Get all boards
- Board Column
- Create a new column
- Get all columns
- Board Group
- Delete a group in a board
- Create a group in a board
- Get list of groups in a board
- Board Item
- Add an update to an item.
- Change a column value for a board item
- Change multiple column values for a board item
- Create an item in a board's group
- Delete an item
- Get an item
- Get all items
- Get items by column value
- Move item to group
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. monday.com node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the monday.com node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Select the board you want to get from the Board ID dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.