- Available on self-hosted and selected Cloud plans. Refer to Cloud Pricing for more information.
- Not available on Desktop.
User management in n8n allows you to invite people to work in your n8n instance. It includes:
- Login and password management
- Adding and removing users
- Two account types: owner and member
The user management feature doesn't send personal information, such as email or username, to n8n.
This section contains most usage information for user management, and the Cloud setup guide. If you self-host n8n, there are extra steps to configure your n8n instance. Refer to the Self-hosted guide.
This section includes a guide to configuring LDAP in n8n.