Webex by Cisco trigger#
Webex by Cisco is a web conferencing and videoconferencing application.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
This workflow allows you to receive updates when meeting events occur in your Webex account. This example usage workflow uses the following node:
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Webex by Cisco Trigger node#
- First enter your credentials for node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Meeting' from the Resource dropdown list.
- Select the events you want to receive updates for from the Events dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the Webex by Cisco Trigger node.