You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with serviceNow.
Create a ServiceNow account.
From your ServiceNow instance:
- Navigate to System OAuth > Application Registry.
- Click New button > Create an OAuth API endpoint for external clients.
- Complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter a descriptive name for the new endpoint.
- Client ID: Auto populated field, you will need this ID to configure your n8n credentials.
- Client Secret: Enter your desired secret or leave blank to auto generate a random string. You will need this to configure your n8n credentials.
- Redirect URL: Copy the OAuth Callback URL from the n8n credentials window and enter it here.
- Click Submit to save and create your new endpoint.
- Enter a descriptive Credentials Name.
- Under Credential Data complete the following fields:
- Client ID: Enter the client ID generated above.
- Client Secret: Enter your client secret created above.
- Subdomain: Enter the subdomain of your ServiceNow instance. This can be seen in your instance URL:
- From the OAuth section, click the circle button to establish the connection.
- Click Save to finalize your n8n credentials.